Should I Rent a Carpet CleanerSunday, February 5, 2017
Did you know….
- Carpet can hold up to 4 times its own weight, just with dirt?
- The carpet in your home is up to 4,000 times filthier than your toilet seat?
- 9 out of 10 people admit to eating food they dropped on their carpet.
- Do carpets hold dust mites, pet hair/urine, pollen grains, dead skin cells, bacteria, dirt, and other nasties?
- 75% of people walk around their house with their shoes on which also carry bacteria?
- 4 in 10 people have never had their carpets cleaned?
- Not many of us take into consideration of how dirty our carpets really are!! The situation falls into “out of sight, out of mind!!”
Carpet Cleaning can be performed by the homeowner. But as with many do-it-yourself practices, if not done properly and in its entirety, the results might not meet your expectations. So before you waste a Saturday afternoon renting heavy equipment, consider hiring a professional.
Consider a company that utilizes a truck mounted system. Between the heat and the pressure used, it assists in the reduction of bacteria and other toxins that are present in your carpet. The excess water from the truck mount along with the dislodged dirt is then eliminated using the suction component of the equipment. It is proven that this method helps lower allergens, and it will greatly improve the overall appearance and lifespan of your carpeting as well!
Give us a call today for a free estimate!